- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Order Cancellation
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Shipping & Delivery
- SHIPPING: By ordering items on this site you the customer agrees to the following: After paying for your merchandise you will be directed to a link to pay for freight for items purchased. Items on this site do not include freight charges of any kind and freight is also an extra charge over and above the prices on this site. You the customer agree to pay freight in a timely manner or provide your own freight carrier to pickup items. You agree that the delivery address given at checkout will be open normal business hours for the trucking company to make the delivery (usually 8am-5pm local time). Failure to not have receiving personnel at the delivery address during these normal hours could result in delayed shipping time and a re delivery fee from the carrier. Should a re delivery fee be charged due to the conditions listed you will be responsible for these charges. Please make to sure to order the appropriate accessorial charges when you pay for your freight. If you do not have a dock or a forklift then you need to order lift gate delivery. If you do not have a way to get the machine into the building then you need to order inside delivery. Should you fail to order these items at the time you checkout and find later that they are needed then are responsible for the additional charges that may occur to add these services. Failure to authorize these needed services in a timely manner could result in storage charges being incurred from the carrier. Should storage charges incur as a result of your delayed action you will be responsible for these charges in addition to the original added accessorial charges. All freight charges on our website are considered shipping and handling and items shipped to a California address will be charged sales tax on shipping charges at the rate of 7.75%. Cutoff time for shipping is 12 noon PT, in order to have items shipped the same day. Items ordered later then the cutoff time will be shipped the next business day. SHIPPING USPS: USPS service times are not guaranteed. Should you choose Priority mail, Express mail or First Class mail there is usually a one day delay in shipping due to the fact that USPS picks up daily from our facility but not process the items shipped until the close of the business day that they have been picked up. *PLEASE NOTE: All freight charges must be prepaid before items are shipped. We accept PayPal, or credit cards to book freight. If this is not a satisfactory payment method for you then you must book your own freight with a carrier of your choice. After you pay for items you will be directed to a special page to pay for your freight or book it yourself. We receive a very good discount from Honest Freight and other trucking companies due to our volume of shipping. The freight quote on the item that you requested is listed on the following screens is at our already discounted rate. All freight travel times are approximate and 'not' guaranteed unless you choose guaranteed delivery options and pay the corresponding rates accordingly. Inside delivery is an expensive option for some carriers, it can cost as high as $100 extra per machine and the common carrier must be able to move the machine in with a pallet jack. Common carriers do not move machines to higher or lower floors of the building via elevators or stairs. Common carriers do not setup the machines at the location. If you need setup or the machines moved to higher or lower floors via stairs or an elevator you must hire a local delivery service after the machines have been delivered. If Local Southern California customers; should you choose a common carrier to move your freight (Saia, etc.) we reserve the right to upgrade to a local freight company (such as Vending Machine Movers) at no additional charge. Choose your carrier well. Our highest rated carriers (top 3) had minor damage claims in less than 2.7% of all freight moved. The lowest rated carriers (bottom 2) had minor damage claims at over 9% of all freight moved. Please remember than shipping is arranged as a courtesy and that if your item arrives with minor damage 'National Motor Freight Association regulations' require you to accept delivery and file a freight claim with the carrier. VERY IMPORTANT: Should your freight arrived damaged, be sure to have the driver note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt including a signed copy by the driver for you to keep. Failure to have a signed delivery receipt with damage noted will more than likely cause your claim to be denied. Some of the carriers on our site that say 'use at your own risk' offer the highest discounted freight rates, with these highly discounted rates comes a certain amount of risk. Should you book freight with any of the carriers listed on our site that say 'use at your own risk' then you must accept the freight regardless of the amount of damage (you cannot refuse the freight) and deal with that freight company directly to file a claim. Should the machine arrive damaged it is your responsibility to file a claim with the freight company or brokerage and deal with them directly to pay your claim.
- Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy and make every effort to insure the security of information given to us. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the data we process on behalf of our clients. If your personal information was provided to us by a client and you wish to update, correct or delete it, please contact that company directly. Throughout this Privacy Notice, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that identifies a specific person, such as full name, email address or mailing address. We do not consider personal information to include: business contact information, business information publically available on the internet or other public sources, information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific person, or information that merely identifies a computer or browser, or an ID number assigned to an anonymous person. Certain forms on our sites may also request contact and profile information, such as user name, email address, website, phone number, or company information. Completion of these forms is entirely voluntary but may be required in order to request certain services from Vending World. Our Sites use web beacons and other technologies to collect information when you access our websites, and we may store that information in “cookies”. We only obtain personally identifying information if it is supplied voluntarily. If you have chosen to receive marketing messages from us about our products and services, we may use information from our log files, cookies, or web beacons to help us make those communications more useful or interesting to you. We may periodically track the open-rates and click behavior of our emails and other messages and advertisements to help us identify which portions of our advertisements are most popular and effective with our customers.
- Returns & Replacements
- ALL SALES FINAL: Vending World sells used and refurbished machines (not new and are not represented to be in like new condition) and most items have to be shipped via freight companies. Make sure you purchase the correct items to meet your individual needs. By using this site you the customer agrees that you have read and understand the description of all equipment and that if items are purchased from this site all sales are final and no refunds will be given for any reason. There is no 'Cooling off period' for buyers remorse or warranty issues. Should you have a warranty issue it will be taken care of under the terms of our warranty page. *PARTS ORDERED BY MISTAKE: Should you order the wrong parts by mistake you have the following options; you can return the parts for full credit (minus shipping cost) towards the correct parts, should we carry them. If this option is taken then you are responsible for the shipping cost both ways plus any overage cost if the part you need costs more than the part that you bought. Should we fail to carry the correct parts that you need then you can return the parts for store credit in the form of a gift certificate that will be emailed to you, (minus shipping originally paid) plus a 15% restocking charge. The store credit will not expire and can be used any time just like cash at our website, in all or in part for future purchases.
- Order Cancellation
- ORDER CANCELLATION: Vending World reserves the right to cancel any order where freight has not been paid in a timely manner. In the unlikely event that 2 orders 'hit' our ordering system at the same time, for the same item, before our inventory can be corrected then the first order received will be considered valid. Should the above result in creating an out of stock situation Vending World reserves the right to cancel the second order and refund the purchase price to the customer. Once an order has been accepted into the system and the item is shipped the order shall be considered 'final' by the customer and Vending World. Once 'final' status has occurred the order is considered non cancel-able by either party and all sales are final. Vending World reserves the right to cancel any order where the delivery address is different from the billing address and could result in credit card fraud. PARTS ORDERS: Please order your parts carefully. Do not rely on information from our parts representatives, they do not know what machine you have. Examine your actual machine before ordering to assure yourself that the parts you order will be correct. All parts sales are final. Should you order the wrong parts for your vending machine, Vending World is under no obligation to accept the parts as returned goods.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- CHECKS FOR PAYMENT: When using 'check to be mailed' as a payment method on our website you need to know the following; items will be held for one business day. This allows time for you to overnight a check for payment. If the check is not received in one business day then the order will be cancelled and considered 'null and void'. At that time the item will be placed back in stock on our online inventory. 'Title' to any equipment purchased will not pass to buyer until funds have 'cleared' the buyers bank. Should a check fail to clear for payment of equipment then Vending World reserves the right to reclaim its property by any method necessary as a legal remedy to non payment of goods purchased. CREDIT CARD PURCHASES: I have read and agree to the terms and conditions you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions on this page. Should you dispute the credit card charges for any reason at a later date this page will be presented to your credit card company to substantiate our claim for payment of charges. Please note: All major credit card companies and PayPal have accepted this form from us and we have prevailed in all disputes upon presentation of this page. We reserve the right to cancel any order that the billing address doesn't match the delivery address due to possible credit card fraud. Should an order be cancelled due to the delivery and billing addresses not matching the only way the order will be processed is with a wire transfer of funds. If the wire transfer has not been received in one business day then the order will be cancelled and considered 'null and void'. At that time the item will be placed back in stock on our online inventory.
4th of July